How much is shipping?
- Shipping Rates are based upon 'Real Time' rates via Canada Post. Real Time rates are based upon location, distance, size and weight of package.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
- Yes. We will ship Worldwide via Canada Post. Orders outside of Canada & the US need to be placed via telephone order. Please email us for further details at email@example.com or give us a call at 1(807)216-6018
When will I receive my item?
- Orders ship within 2 business days. This allows us 1 business day for processing. All orders ship from Dryden, Ontario, Canada. Shipping times vary, 4-6 days in regional Canada and an additional 4-6 days for rural regions. Please refer to your tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
Where is my package?
- Please refer to your tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you did not receive one please email us with your order number and we will be happy to provide you with one.
Do you accept Returns?
- Yes we do. Within 15 days of receipt only. Email us with the reason you wish to return the item(s). We will review your request and once it's been approved, instructions will be emailed to you on how to return your item via Canada Post. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees incurred in the refund process.
- Damaged items cannot be returned.
- The Palace tickets must be attached, accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
Can I return Clearance items?
Can I cancel my order?
- Usually within 24 hours. Once an item has been processed and shipped it is NOT possible. If you still choose to return the item once received, you are responsibe for all shipping costs that may occure. Please email us right away and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Received the wrong item/damaged item! What do I do?
- We are terribly sorry. We do our best to ensure all orders are correct and that there are no defects but sometimes we make mistakes. We hate making mistakes, so if you do receive the wrong item or defective merchandise please email us right away with your order number and all applicable information. We will either replace the item or provide you with a full refund.
- If you live by our physical store in Dryden, Ontario you can bring your items in to either return or exchange them as long as the tags are still attached and you bring in your invoice. All items except for Clearance can be returned.
What types of payment do you accept?
- The Palace accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal for payment of purchases made through this Site. The cardholder must be the person who places the order. EMT payments are available through telephone orders. Please email for further details.
What Currency do you use?
- All items are in Canadian Dollars.
Is it safe to enter my credit card information?
- We value your security and privacy with all online transactions. We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us. Our certificates are registered through Shopify. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. It prevents your personal information from being read by someone else as it travels across the Internet. All of your personal information is encrypted, including credit card number, name and address.
When will my refund show up?
- All refunds are issued back to the original form of payment. Refunds should appear on your account in 5-7 business days after processing. If your refund does not show on your account balance within this time after we notify you it has gone through, please contact your financial institution for more information.
- We will NOT share your personal information with any third parties.
How long do you store my personal information?
- We do not retain your credit card number or any personal information following authorization by the financial institution issuing the credit card. We do retain the authorization number for the transaction in case you wish to return the purchase.
Do you sell my email or contact information?
- No. We will NOT share your personal information with any third parties. If you have signed up for our newsletter you will receive an occasional email from us and ONLY us.
Does your site install cookies?
- Yes, we do install small packets of information on your computer temporarily. Cookies are used by us to streamline and enhance your ordering experience. In order to use our online store, you must have cookies enabled at all times.
How do I contact The Palace?
- Our physical location is at 123 Queen St in Dryden, Ontario. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and our telephone number is 1 (807) 216 -6018
Can I contact you through social media?
- We are on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/DrydensPalace/
Who designed and built your website?
- Website design by: Twenty Second Designs